Wednesday, June 17, 2009

a prayer

Though I don’t always see it,
I know I’m in Your hand.
And though I may not know it,
I know You have a plan.

And though the way is dreary,
And though the night is dark,
I know that You are near me,
And that You guard my heart.

Though sometimes I do wander
And stray far from the way,
I know that You have bought me
And will ever near me stay.

And when my thoughts, around and round,
in downward spirals go,
You guide for Your name’s sake
While I am here below.

And someday all my longing
To see You face to face
Will be satisfied in glory
And I will sing Your grace.

So keep me while I struggle
And strive upon this earth
To see You and to know You
And to proclaim Your worth.

Let me love You always,
And catch me when I fall,
Let me know You as my treasure,
And crown Lord of all.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 19, 2009 at 9:43 PM , Blogger J said...

Good stuff...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home